We are looking for you! Give yourself a chance to flee!
Whether you are a student, facing a crossroads in life, want to make new friends, to experience life, to give yourself a breather or yearning backpacker life, I hope you would get the gain you want in Lane62 help exchange experience - Life is an oning journey, once started on one, and never gonna stop.
Let's keep being open-minded, to meet and enjoy a variety of surprises and challenges brought about by the journey!
What we want you to do?
1.Reception : Helping check-in and out
2.Party-holder : Helping to hold all our parties
3.Friend for everyone : Interact with everybody!
4.Face every challenge those may happen
5.And of course, (included rooms, toilets and public area)
6.Oh,one more thing else! Any special talent or abilities,Please tell us! This may be a great chance to let you show off what you've got!
Who we want?
1. Someone who can not stand to be Crazy once seeing the lively scene!
2. Someone who with the soldiers to the breakwater to soil flooding spirit!
3. Maybe you are shy or have none of the above,but still want to challengeyourself!
4. We welcome friends from all around the world
5. Work hard, Play Hard! If you are only finding somewhere to stay for free, lane62 is really not your place!
How long you will work?
1. At least 15 days! Normally, the first day will be just a day for you to know who we are and what we do. So you can decide your arrival time on your own.
2. Normally 4hours per day. There are morning, afternoon and night shifts.
3. Day-off once a week.
You have to be:
1. love to talk
2. love to work
3. love to eat
4. love to play!
As we just said : Work Hard, Play Hard!
What you will get?
1. Free accommodation - Normally stay in 10 bed dormitory ;
stay in VIP.........storeroom or rest area very rarely in case we are fully booked, .
2. A simple kitchen to prepare meals on your own
3. Washing machine and dryer, clothesline space
4. Toiletries inclding shower gel, shampoo and conditioner
How to apply?
Please fill in the basic information as below and sent to and indicate the email topic as "Apply for help exchange candidates".
Please be informed our help exchance provide free accommodation, do not supply food.
Note: Please apply your information in Any format (please be creative and don't be standard format), please reply in word or pdf form, Please indicate the file name as your
name and available period. For example, " David Steward -1114 ~ 1128 ". Please include all the following information in it(if you have no experience please write
1. Name (Please attach 2-3 photos)
2. Home address, contact phone number
3. School experience, work experience
4. Club experience, volunteer experience
5. Self-referrals within 500 words, please be brief description the followings
A. What do you learn from past associations, work or volunteer experience?
B. Why do you choose lane62? What is your expectations? What can you bring to us?
C. Anything you want to say to us!!